AMS Production Machining has the equipment to manufacture the high quality parts you require with the quality controls to guarantee you get the best product possible.
Our standard quality procedures include:
- Receiving Inspection
- Material Identification/Traceability
- Production Identification/Traceability
- First Piece Approval Process
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- In-process control charts
- Final Inspection (C = O sampling plan)
- Gage Calibration Equipment
- Quality History Records
- Corrective Action
- Preventative Action
- Handling, Storage and Packing Process
- Surface Plates
- Surface Roughness Analyzer
- Plug Gages
- Height Gages
- Thread Gages (Plug and Ring)
- Bore Gages
- Gage blocks
- Micrometers, Calipers, etc.
- Electronic Optical Comparators
- Minitest (Coating Thickness Test)
- Snap Gages
©2002 AMS Production Machining, Inc. All rights reserved.
Contact Sales for More Information: (317) 838-8062 or
Email your requests
(317) 838-9273 General Office Information
Fax your request for quotation:
AMS Production Machining, Inc.
P.O. Box 376
800 Andico Road.
Plainfield, IN 46168